Brayton House helps organisations to design and optimise their intranet and digital workplace, and to improve their digital employee experience (#DEX). Based on real understanding of people and their needs, and observation of their behaviour on digital platforms. With a more human workplace as result.
Only 11% of the Dutch and Belgians are engaged with their work; the rest are either not connected or even downright negative. They feel unappreciated, have insufficient opportunity to develop, and get lost in the overload of information and applications. Moreover, people do not have enough skills to digitally work and collaborate well.
It is our mission to help organisations with this and improve their digital employee experience (#DEX). The result? Better tools and digital skills. More efficient and effective communications, service, and collaboration. And happier employees, who have more time to serve their customers, patients, students, tenants, donors, or guests. This is how we help create a human workplace.
Full service if we can, lean and mean if we must. That is how Brayton House helps your organisation with digital employee experience, intranet, and digital workplace. We support our clients with:
- Digital employee experience
- Intranet and digital workplace strategy
- Digital skills, digital literacy
- Platform recommendation
- Content migration, content management
- Implementation and adoption
- Governance and management
- Continuous improvement
Healthcare, education, non-profit organisations, government, and mid-size corporations, that is where Brayton House feels at home. We understand these often complex, and sometimes political organisations. Also when they operate internationally.
- Alliander, energy network operator; the Netherlands
- DLL, financial solutions provider; worldwide
- Jessa Hospital; Hasselt, Belgium
- Wageningen University & Rersearch; the Netherlands
- NATO Information & Communication Agency; worldwide
- Landal GreenParks, holiday parks’ organisation; Europe-wide
- Erasmus University Rotterdam; Netherlands
- The Hague city council; Netherlands
- Karel de Grote University of Applied Sciences; Antwerp, Belgium
Brayton House, for a human workplace.